368 King Knob Road, Philippi, WV 26416
The Clustxr Box Office will be located at the festival entrance. You can purchase festival tickets, pickup will call and purchase parking passes.
DATE AND TIME
Thursday, August 16th 5:30 pm to 8:30 am.
Friday, August 17th 5 pm to 5 am.
Saturday, August 18th 4 pm to 5 am.
Campground opens Thursday, August 16th at 12:00pm and closes Sunday, August 19th at 5:00 pm.
Thursday, August 16th (12:00pm – 10:00pm)
Friday, August 17th (10:00am – 10:00pm)
Saturday, August 18th (10:00am – 6:00pm)
Box Office Hours (Located at the festival entrance)
Thursday, August 16th (12:00pm – 10:00pm) (Yes, you may purchase an early arrival pass upon entry)
Friday, August 17th (10:00am – 10:00pm)
Saturday, August 18th (10:00am – 10:00pm)
FESTIVAL RULES AND POLICIES
- Respect others and have fun
- Festival is rain or shine
- Festival is 18+
- You must have a festival wristband to enter the venue. (Clustxr wristbands will be issued upon entering the festival)
- Wristband void if damaged or tampered with, No exceptions
- Campsites are kept in an ordered method to ensure anyone can leave and reenter without obstruction. This requires us to have assigned lot spaces for camping. You can however use as many lots as you want.
- No Pets inside the festival grounds, except service animals
- No Glass Bottles!
- BYOB for festival grounds and campground, no glass containers, but your liquor in plastic bottles!
- No Illegal drugs, weapons or fireworks are allowed on the property
- No unauthorized vending permitted
- No professional video
- No wristband sharing
- Underage drinking is strictly prohibited.
- Respect the environment. Please use trash containers.
- Park only in designated areas. If your vehicle is found in an unauthorized area it will be towed to the onsite tow lot and a fee will be assessed.
- Listen to and be respectful to all staff members, whether it is a parking attendant or general staff.
- There are no restrictions on the amount of alcohol you may bring into the festival since we are a BYOB festival.
- Clustxr Festival Ticket (Clustxr wristbands will be issued upon entering the festival)
- Parking Pass (if you are bringing a vehicle, one per vehicle)
- Government Issued Photo ID
Allowed Campground Items:
- Tents and camping chairs
- Outside Food and Beverages, including alcohol.
- Small Propane or Charcoal Cooking Appliances
Allowed Festival Ground Items:
- Totems (as long as you are not standing in front of the sound and light control booths and blocking the stage visuals.
- Beer Coolers, hydration packs, flow toys, outside food, unsealed bottles, pretty much anything from the campground minus tents and cooking appliances.
Prohibited Campground Items:
- Illegal drugs
- Knives or weapons of any kind.
- Weapons (firearms, knives, explosives, etc.)
- Golf Carts
- Scooters or motorized carts
- Skateboards, scooters, or personalized motorized vehicles
- Animals (except service animals)
- Glass Containers
Prohibited Festival Items:
- Illegal substances, or illegal drugs
- Professional cameras (a camera with a detachable lens), poles or tripods/monopods, unless you’ve been officially approved as media partner
- Lasers or pointers
- Instruments, megaphones, horns, or noise-makers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I leave and re-enter the festival grounds?
Yes, you can come and go from the venue only during the hours the campground is open for reentry (see camping check in times) as long as you have a wristband. Vehicle re entry to the campgrounds is also permitted but only during camping check in times. Clustxr wristbands will be issued upon entering the festival.
Can I bring a medical prescription?
Yes, medical prescriptions are allowed. Please notify the security guards at the gate and they may call a medic who will assist in verifying your medication.
I don’t want to camp. Can I commute and park each day?
Yes, day parking is available in the day parking lot. Day Parking passes can be purchased online ahead of time for $25 for the weekend or you can purchase them the day of for slightly more. The day parking lot opens at 10:00am on friday and saturday and 12:00pm on Thursday.
Can I play my own music before and after the festival?
Sure! However, amps are not permitted, and it’s important that you’re respectful of your neighbors.
If you want a renegade stage you must contact the festival and get approval.
If I only have a single day pass, can I visit people in the campgrounds?
Yes, the festival grounds and campground are in a connected area.
How late can I stay at the event with just a day pass?
You may stay in the festival grounds and campground area until the festival that day is over, our cut off time is 5 am, afterwhich your vehicle will be towed. No camping next to cars in parking lot. Saturday night single day passes are allowed to stay into sunday, however friday single day pass holders will have to upgrade to stay on saturday. Contact a staff member for assistance in upgrading if the box office is closed.
Can I purchase alcohol at the festival?
There will be no alcohol for sale at the festival or campground. This festival is BOYB even next to our stages, just please no glass containers. Feel free to roll a cooler out to the stages with your squad! There will be ice for sale. More information about in festival rules.
Is there a first aid tent?
Yes, located to the side of the main stage. There will be an EMS ambulance on site during all hours, and roaming paramedics with first aid gear. Ask any staff member for assistance in case of a medical emergency.
Do you have lockers available?
No, this event has car side camping, keep valuables inside your locked car out of direct sight. We are not responsible for theft or lost items.
Can I get a refund?
Hopefully you won’t want or need one, but no. You can’t get a refund.
Can I get tickets at the door?
Yes! Tickets and parking passes will be available for purchase at the Box Office. However, remember that supplies are limited for single day passes and day parking.
How much is parking?
If you are staying in the campground or using a day pass you will need to purchase a parking pass. The parking passes are $25 in advanced online for the weekend.
Can I sell stuff at the festival?
Only approved and licensed vendors are allowed to sell stuff. Want to become a vendor? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When is the music?
Check the festival hours above or view our set schedules.
Renegade stages may be playing music at any time, but relax, they are placed facing away from the campground.
Will I be searched?
Your vehicle can be searched upon entry into the festival. You may be searched at the festival for weapons and any other prohibited items. We respect you, so please respect us by not bringing this kind of stuff to the festival.
Will there be ATM’s at the festival?
Yes, we got you covered, there are atms.
Will debit and credit cards be accepted at the festival site?
The Box Office will accept debit and credit cards. All other purchases are vendor specific.
Are there shower houses?
No, but there is potable water available for free.
Should I bring earplugs?
Yes, especially for the Mainframe stage!